In this episode ofUntamed byUntamed Artistry, Sydney Nanton, Marketing and Media Manager at Untamed Artistry, explains how lash artists can use Google to market their businesses.
Utilizing tools like Google helps you build your business and reputation because they make your business seem more professional and legit. Google My Business is one of the most powerful tools and it is easy to set up. It’s also the first step to building a presence online.
A jam-packed episode full of value; learn from Sydney how to start promoting your business on the internet:
- What is Google My Business?
- How to open a Google My Business account and tips such as:
- You can add a booking link on your Google My Business profile so that people can make bookings once they find you on Google.
- Why it’s important to have reviews on Google (and tips for getting reviews).
- You can set up a profile even if you don’t have a website.
- What to include on your booking page to get more traffic from your Google My Business account if you don’t have a website.
- Benefits of a Google My Business profile.
- The difference between ranking on Google and ranking off location, and tools you can use.
- Keywords, long-tail keywords, and how to perform keyword research.
- What not to do to rank higher on Google (in summary, just provide value and quality, and create good content).
This episode is brought to you by Untamed Artistry
Untamed Artistry is your one-stop lash biz shop: combining helpful knowledge and amazing eyelash extension products (hand-tested in our lash nerd lab). We want to make you successful by giving you high-quality products and showing you what you need to use them well. Find great products, all the education you could ever want, and a healthy dose of quirk atuntamedartistry.com