Job Title: Copywriter and Content Creator
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Responsible for producing engaging, clear text following brand voice guidelines. Work under the direction of the Marketing Manager to brainstorm and create content for use on social media platforms, including but not limited to: photos; videos; and reels.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Copywriter: Blogs; Social Media; Emails; and Additional Marketing Materials.
- Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct copy utilizing different writing styles that appeal to various target markets.
- Creating original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication that drives the reader to take action.
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice, adhering to commonly used style guides.
- Content Creator: Work with Marketing Manager to create content for Social Media including stand-alone posts, stories, videos, etc.
- Creating content that is relevant and on trend.
- Experience in content marketing or copywriting.
- Understands marketing copy concepts, hierarchies, and rules.
- Comfortable working independently with little direction under tight deadlines.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills with a diligent eye for detail, language, flow, and grammar.
- Proven ability to demonstrate brand voice.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in the lash industry appreciated.
- Experience with Google Suite (or Microsoft Office).
- Experience with Social Media platforms.
- Creative and enthusiastic on content creation.
- Internet and computer savvy. Able to navigate multiple software applications and technologies at a time.
- English, Journalism, Marketing, or Communications degree, preferred.