In this episode ofUntamed byUntamed Artistry, Cheryl Peng, Founder and CEO at Untamed Artistry, and AnneMarie Lorenzini, Managing Director at Untamed Artistry, discuss some interesting new perspectives around competitors and the unique benefits they bring to your business.
The conversation covers the pros and cons of competition in this industry:
- How competitors can help grow your business. For example, using competition as material for a thinking and learning exercise. In other words, it’s not necessary to reinvent the wheel; instead, look at how the wheels are made by others and then make small adjustments to them to make them your own or to improve them.
- How you can use competition to conduct research for your business.
- Knowing your competition may enable improved customer service.
- Analyzing your competition must be done with the right mindset or it can become toxic.
- Why it’s helpful to investigate any feelings you have of discouragement over competitors and what they’re doing.
- Keeping an eye on your competition without losing integrity or becoming a copycat.
This episode is brought to you by Untamed Artistry
Untamed Artistry is your one-stop lash biz shop: combining helpful knowledge and amazing eyelash extension products (hand-tested in our lash nerd lab). We want to make you successful by giving you high-quality products and showing you what you need to use them well. Find great products, all the education you could ever want, and a healthy dose of quirk atuntamedartistry.com