In this episode, new mom of baby Avery - Cheryl - returns, and she and AnneMarie take a trip down memory lane. From reflecting on the last 3 years to the future vision for UA, the learnings and challenges along the way, and valuable advice from Cheryl and AnneMarie, you’ll hear some stories about the founding journey that you may not have heard before.
In the second half of the episode, Cheryl and AnneMarie discuss sustainability, innovation, and taking big risks. They discuss the massive challenges they encountered when designing and developing new products, working with different manufacturers, and the plan to build in sustainability, innovation, and cost savings for them and for UA customers.
Expect to hear:
- Welcoming back Cheryl Peng - who is now a ‘morning person’ with baby Avery
- Untamed Artistry’s 3rd Anniversary! November 15th
- Cheryl’s future vision for UA three years ago - a friendly, fun, innovative community for all
- How Untamed has matured since the beginning
- Cheryl's favorite aspect of UA is its resilience
- Innovative product development - challenges and successes
- “UA shares!” - sharing knowledge and encouragement openly
- Our UA community of stylists - lifting us all up with purpose
- Cheryl’s biz advice- outsourcing is critical, hire experienced talent that aligns with your core values
- Innovation, sustainability, and the excitement around UA’s new product directions - debuting at the LashConference
- Creator’s Collection of lash trays and premades!
- Other launch surprises - tweezer updates and more!
- Closing words to lash artists - be uniquely you
Book: Range: Why Generalists Triumph in a Specialized World
Connect with Cheryl and AnneMarie:
Cheryl Peng LinkedIn
AnneMarie Lorenzini LinkedIn
Untamed Artistry Website